Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Power to the Peaceful Poster by Chuck Sperry


Chuck can tell you about it:

Here’s a preview of my Power to the Peaceful 2010 poster. I printed these yesterday so they are ready to go when I return from my New York City show at Faya Gallery. It’s been a very busy going from my successful releases of Crowded House and Bob Dylan while getting ready to fly out for my opening in the Big Apple. I lived on the Lower East Side when I was just starting out, working on World War 3 Illustrated magazine, so it’s going to be great to see old friends again!

I fly back to San Francisco on Friday just in time to rest up a little, and stroll over to Speedway Meadow Golden Gate Park for Michael Franti and Spearhead’s Power to the Peaceful concert on Saturday, September 11, 2010 at 10 am to 5 pm.

I’ll be releasing my poster live at the show on Saturday the 11th (from 10 am to 5pm) at the festival merchandise tent which is in the mid-point of Speedway Meadow on the left (as you are facing the stage). Come early these sell out quickly every year.

Then the next day, I’ll be making a very limited online release of this poster on Sunday, September 12, 2010 at 12 noon PST.


Power to the Peaceful 2010 Poster
Michael Franti & Spearhead, Rebelution, Crystal Bowersox, Rupa and the April Fishes, Sallassie, Sambada, Loco Bloco
20 x 35
Edition of 250
6 Colors on archival cream paper
Signed and Numbered

Be on time this won't last long ChuckSperry.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in