Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Rene Gagnon 911 Art Print on sale now


Rene Gagnon has a great new print on sale, 911. I'll let Rene tell you about in his own words:

I know there may be people out there that would like to forget this day ever happened, I'm not one of them. I have 4 paintings hanging in my house I did back in 2001-2 that are a constant reminders. I like to be reminded. On this past Saturday I made 9 hand stenciled prints to coincide with the 9 year anniversary using stencils that appeared in past street pieces. I know this image isn't for everyone but for those who choose to 'NEVER FORGET' it may be of interest.

Hand Stenciled on 30 inch wide X 44 inch high on 300gsm Arches Paper (left and right deckled edge) Signed, Dated: September 11th, 2010, Numbered and Embossed. Includes COA. Each print varies slightly due to the nature of stenciling. These are gritty and raw.


On sale now at ReneGagnonFineArt.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in