Monday, October 29, 2012

Nekst Rolling Graffiti Print On Sale Today




"The piece was created in June of 2012. It's in Detroit off the freeway painted for everyone coming from the west and all the arrivals to the airport. Revok and I thought and kicked some ideas back and forth about what I made that was marketable. I decided that since my work is about scale and visibility a photograph of my work could hopefully illustrate the environment, size, and narrative better than any illustration I would do." - Nekst

Rolling is 14 x 20 Inches Archival Pigment Print on 330gsm Fine Art Paper. It is a timed edition

This RUN comes signed, numbered and with a Certificate of Authenticity from Nekst and 1xRUN

On sale today at NOON EDT at 1xRUN.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in