Thursday, September 26, 2013

Defer Spiritual Migration Print Release




Returning to 1xRUN iconic Los Angeles graffiti artist, DEFER presents his latest RUN Spiritual Migration.

"This particular piece is a combination of elements that I use in my works - lettering, abstract, motion, layers. I also revisited my use of elements of the animal world - birds migrating. I created this original piece about a month ago using acrylic on canvas. This the first time Ive painted a group of birds in migration.

The idea for this piece came about when I was thinking about how birds migrate and how it correlates to the human spirit. I though about how different life experiences can bring about spiritual change or a spiritual migration to or from a certain place." - Defer

Spiritual Migration is a 18 x 24 Inches Archival Pigment Print on 300gsm Fine Art Paper with a signed and numbered edition of 50

Along with this print they will have 3 of his paintings for sale as well today at NOON EDT at 1xRUN.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in