Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Brian Ewing Queens of the Stone Age Columbus Poster On Sale



Well this is turning into Queens of the Stone Age day it seems.

Details from Brian Ewing:

I was commissioned by QOTSA to produce a poster for their show in Columbus, OH. Really stoked to have been able to work with the band again. This is my 3rd poster I’ve done with them.

Printed using a special metallic ink combo, this print actually changes as you walk around it for an optical illusion that’s not to be missed! Check out this quick Instagram video to see how the print changes depending on what angle youre viewing it.

Really happy to be continuing with my universal monster series. I’ve finished a few more pieces that will be revealed at my solo show in November, at Rivet Gallery. So if you’re digging the monster stuff like I am, then stick around for my solo show.

The poster is  18"x24" Screen Print Edition of 50 Signed & Numbered

Buy it HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in