Monday, September 30, 2013

BASK Amazing Accounts Print & Original Painting Release Details



1xRUN welcome back regular BASK as he joins them for his latest RUN featuring limited edition prints + original artwork. Since their inception BASK has been a fixture at 1xRUN and never one to remain still Bask has brought his fans yet another piece that is still wet with paint finished just last week.

This painting titled Amazing Accounts is part of Bask's upcoming show he is doing with Derek Hess at Howl Gallery in Ft. Myers, Florida. The opening is October 3rd.

"In the past month, I've been really into doing figurative portrait style works in a halftone style. I find painting all those dots is like meditation for me. Not to mention, I really love the look of an image painted on halftones. I've been plotting this piece in my head for over a year now and finally the moment was right to bring it to life. The painting with framing took a couple of days to complete. I've rarely painted images in halftones and now a lot of my current work had some halftone element in it. The other unique event to this piece is the dramatic texture of the panel it's painted on. It has old staples in it on top of the thick layered drippy base." - BASK

On sale today at NOON EDT at 1xRUN.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in