Friday, September 20, 2013

Stinkfish Black & Red Thorns Print Release Details



Mexican artist Stinkfish is back at 1xRUN with a new print titled Black & Red Thorns. Read on to learn more about this RUN.

"This is a piece that I created on an old record cover, it was a record of samba music from Brazil. I think it's important to note that this piece was originally created for the street. It was created earlier this year, around March using permanent ink markers.

I just really liked the record cover when I saw it at a little second hand shop in my home town of Bogota. I have had the piece since last year, but I have just been waiting for the moment to work on it. There is always an element of my work that relates the thorns as a self defense." - Stinkfish

Black & Red Thorns is a 20 x 28 Inches 2-Color Screen Print on 140lbs French Muscletone Pure White Paper with a signed & numbered edition of 75

On sale today Friday at NOON EDT at 1xRUN.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in