Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Charles Crisler Jake Bugg Chicago Poster On Sale


Charles Crisler just did a good looking poster for a show at the legendary Chicago venue The Metro for Jake Bugg. As I told Charles I have no idea who Jake is, but I do like the poster. It is 3-color screen print (including metallic gold) on Natural 100C paper measuring 18 x 24 in with a signed and numbered edition of 125

Here is a word from Charles about the poster:
 Doing my homework, I found among Bugg’s stable of guitars a 1955 Gretsch G6121 Chet Atkins. Being a sucker for Bigsby guitars, and especially the Gretsch variants, I knew instantly I had my concept. I chose a low angle and extreme perspective for interest, while mixing in Metro Chicago cues based on vintage Gretsch branding. The final touch while printing was adding metallic gold


Buy it at 27DesignCo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in