Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Queens of The Stone Age Charlotte Poster by Neal Williams and more World Premiere Exclusive




Neal Williams has killed it again with his Queens of the Stone Age poster for the show in Charlotte tomorrow night. He is releasing this one and more Friday.

Here are a few words about the QOTSA poster from Neal:

I was incredibly excited to be approached to do a Queens of the Stone Age poster for their Charlotte, NC show. I only had two weeks to get the posters to the show, and a handful of other projects to finish first, so time was definitely not on my side. Luckily the concept came quickly while listening to their song "My God is the Sun". Usually I make several concept sketches before deciding on a direction, but this time I only made one before settling into a few days of drawing rocks. I printed these the night before I had to ship them and after a few problems of losing detail and re-burning screens, I ended up finishing the print at 10AM the next morning with no sleep. A rough night, but I'm happy with how the posters turned out.

 Queens of the Stone Age at Uptown Amphitheatre in Charlotte, NC
3 colors on French Tangy Orange paper, 17" x 24"
S/N edition of 130

Grand Point Dead (post-Grand Point North show of Grateful Dead covers performed by Grace Potter and others)
4 colors on Cougar Natural, 17" x 24"
S/N edition of 130

A Rocket To The Moon at The Sinclair in Cambridge, MA
4 colors on Cougar Natural, 16" x 24"
S/N edition of 110 (a few art prints of this will be available as well)

All of the them will be on sale Friday at 11AM EDT at  http://epicproblems.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in