Friday, December 5, 2014

Smithe Mago Domino Print



Pretty excited to see Smithe release a print with 1xRUN this week. He has done some killer Queens of the Stone Age posters in recent years.

"This piece is different from my previous works. On my many of my last pieces I showed more dream-like or surrealistic stuff. This is more like an attempt to tell a story or moment I lived. I was inspired to create this piece by the last trip we did with the guys of Pangeaseed. I tried to incorporate all the mysticism and power of this big fish called Whale Shark. I like the idea of floating dots. Like the pattern in his skin. It's like putting some magical signals on the way." - Smithe

On Sale Saturday at NOON EST at 1xRUN.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in