Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Timothy Pittides Killer Klowns From Outer Space Movie Poster Release




This week Mad Duck Posters are releasing new licensed movie posters for the 1988 cult classic Killer Klowns From Outer Space! The posters are 24x36 screen prints with incredible new art by Timothy Pittides!

The artist has a true passion for the horror/comedy 80s classic and had the following to say about the movie and project:
"When I was approached to do this, a TON of ideas and concepts flew out of me, but none really hit the mark. The original one sheet of this film is iconic and a play off that was where my mind went. I also knew this poster would have to pop and have COLOR! Since all my work is hand done, on paper, this task came down to creating each individual image ( the earth, the arm, planets, logo, etc) separately and breaking each color layer down manually as I went. The poster had a final total of 55 single layer scans and 13 colors overall making it the most colors I have ever worked with. I hope you all enjoy it as much as I enjoyed working on it!"
There will be 3 flavors.
Regular Edition, 24x36 screen print, 13 Colors, Numbered, printed with Metallic Silver, Run of 125, $65
Gold Star Variant, 24x36 screen print, 13 Colors, Numbered, printed with Metallic Gold, Run of 35, $90.
Cosmic Candy Variant, 24x36 screen print, 13 Colors, Numbered, printed on Rainbow Foil, Run of 60, $100
The posters are will be released this Wednesday, July 18th at 12PM ET HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in