Thursday, September 2, 2010

Exclusive: I Am One Art Print by Tim Doyle details



A couple of months ago I was talking with Tim Doyle of Nakatomi about doing a print to be released on the blog. In talking we found out we shared a common appreciation for music and scooters. From this came I Am One, inspired by the Mod Scene of England in the mid 60's. Music that was and still is powerful enough to shape and change generations.

The print will be on sale next week through Inside the Rock Poster Frame. I have been teasing those of you who follow me on Twitter with pics all week and a little sneak peek on Facebook last night. I can't tell you how happy I am to show the full image. This is something that is near and dear to my heart and Tim just did an incredible job on it. Don't worry the text will not be on it.

Size 12 x 24 inches with an edition of 165 signed and numbered by Tim. There will be a variant edition of only 19 also. But you will have to wait for the on sale day to see it. I might give a sneak peek of it on Sunday on Twitter and Facebook.

Buy it at  https://insidetheposter.com/collections/exclusive-prints-and-original-art/products/tim-doyle-i-am-one-print-s-n-the-who-quadrophenia

1 comment:

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in