Friday, July 12, 2013

Munk One 311 Boston Poster World Premier Exclusive





311 bring their Unity Tour 2013 to Boston tonight and Munk One did the poster for the show. The posters are numbered out of 211. 11 are autographed by the band and randomly inserted into the pile at the merch stands. Munk One has done 2 different variants that he will have on sale in the future, a foil edition of 40 & a different color variant with an edition of 40 as well. Get there early tonight to get one of these.

5 comments:

  1. How long before you will have these up for sale to the general public?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought one last night. 30bucks.so worth it to me. Dident score the auto tho of well. I got #134 Out of 211

    ReplyDelete
  3. *They sold these last night in Charlotte; Guessing they aren't sold out just yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. any chance I could still get my hands on one of these?

    ReplyDelete

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in