Thursday, July 23, 2015

Ryan Mowry Melvins Denver Poster Release



Ryan Mowry will be selling his remaining Melvins posters from the recent show in Denver. They will go on sale Thursday at a random time via www.etsy.com/shop/pencilplan

I asked Ryan the idea behind the design:

 The concept behind the image comes from 2001 A Space Odyssey. I've been revisiting a lot of Kubricks films lately. The image from the film with the ape and their discovery of using tools always stuck with me...So I replaced the bone with a guitar. I felt the image worked perfect for the Melvins and their sensibilities.

The screen print is 18x24, 3 color, with an edition of 70. They are also signed and numbered. They sold out at the show and he will have a very limited amount available.

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in