Friday, June 8, 2012

Miami Part II Print by Cycle On Sale Today


"The reason it is called “Miami Part 2? is the painting is based on a wall I painted during Art Basel in Miami a few years back. The wall was graffiti-esque and a bit cartoony. I liked the concept enough though to do a serious version in painting form, which is the art you are looking at today. I honestly don’t remember how long this piece took me to complete. I guess I worked on it on and off for 2 or 3 weeks. I am usually working on more than one painting at a time and I rotate through them as I feel the need to work on them. Some I am feeling right away and are easy to paint some take longer as I need to think on them more. I do remember this painting being one of the ones that came to me easier." - Cycle

The print is 16 x 20 Archival Pigment Print on 330gsm Fine Art Paper with a signed and numbered edition of 35

This RUN comes signed,numbered and with a Certificate of Authenticity from Cycle and 1xRUN.

CYCLE's work has been profiled in publications such a Juxtapoz, Mass Appeal, Complex, and Time Out New York as well as in numerous books including "The Art of Getting Over", "Definition, The Art and Design of Hip Hop" "Up Until Now" by Upper Playground and "Fresh Paint NYC".
Find out more @ http://www.cyclewashere.com/

 On sale today at Noon EDT at 1xRun.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in