Monday, July 30, 2012

Rich Pellegrino Alice Print On Sale Today



"This piece was the first created from this series and inspired the entire body of work of my recent solo show “Resuscitatorum”. I was drawn to the story of Alice in Wonderland story due to it’s light and dark nature. I love the constant undertones of is she or is she not indeed mad, drugged, or if it is all actually real or imagined. The original painting is 24×30 inches and painted with Acryla Gouache on linen. Once I have a rough sketch of the composition that includes a list of everything to be shown in the final I began collecting reference for the piece. Everything from self shot photos to google image searches to dvd stills helped in the early drawing stages. Once I had a solid drawing I projected it onto the support surface for transferring. I use Acyrla Gouache paint diluted with water as a medium. Brushes range from the cheap packs of five synthetics for a few dollars (which turn into the best beat up brushes you can find) to Winsor and Newton series 7 #2. Also as a special addition to each order, I will be making 5x7 inch ink and charcoal drawings from the cast of characters from Alice in Wonderland that will be randomly added with each print. " - Rich Pellegrino


Alice is 16 x 20 Inches Archival Pigment Print on 330gsm Fine Art Paper with an edition of 60

This RUN comes signed, numbered and with a Certificate of Authenticity from Rich Pellegrino & 1xRUN

On sale today at Noon EDT at 1xRUN.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in