Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Tatiana Suarez Flora Hand-Embellished Edition Print On Sale Today



"I'm actually in the process of planning my wedding. In my ' Wedding Shit ' desktop folder, I've got an awesome collection of flower photos. Flower arrangements, colors, and bouquets galore! The fruit and flower combinations sparked the idea for this print. This one is a special one for me because silkscreens limit my color use, so there's going to be a lot of hand painting goodness added to each print. I've been feeling nostalgic of my hometown of Miami, so naturally…oranges and iguanas, oh my." - Tatiana Suarez

Flora is 18 x 18 Inch Hand-Embellished - 3-Color Screenprin 100 lbs French Paper with an edition of 60.

This RUN comes signed, numbered and with a Certificate of Authenticity from Tatiana Suarez and 1xRUN

On sale today at Noon EDT at 1xRUN.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in