Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Ekundayo "Mother To Another Dimension" Print On Sale Today



Mother To Another Dimension is a 14 x 26 Inches Archival Pigment Print on 330gsm Fine Art Paper with an edition of 60

"Most ideas for my work start with a conversation or a person close to me that inspires a thought that builds the foundation for a new painting or creation to take shape. I believe we are all searching for something greater, sometimes we search to fill a never ending hole within us and sometimes we search for where we come from, who we are, and where we're going. My craft is a way to keep the connection between my humanity and the gift of creation we all have. In addition, for this RUN I will be adding a special hand touch to each print. " - Ekundayo


This RUN comes signed, numbered and with a Certificate of Authenticity from Ekundayo and 1xRUN

On Sale at Noon EDT Today at 1xRUN.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in