Thursday, July 12, 2012

Nychos Ghetto Bird Print Release Details


 "Since I've been dissecting characters humans or animals I came up with loads of different ideas. I normally study the skeleton anatomy and deform it so it fits to the shape of my style of the character I add the animal. For example, I did an illustration with owls for a customer and so I had to draw loads of owls. I reduced shapes so it would look like a simple cartoon character for kids t-shirts. While drawing I came up with the idea to dissect the owl as well and just show the skeleton. At this point of dissection concept I mainly painted skeletons and veins. The original was hand drawn and inked, then colored with Photoshop and the print was prepared with Illustrator." - Nychos 

Ghetto Bird comes in two colors blue edition of 15 or tan edition of 40.  The prints are 18 x 24 Inches 3 - Color Screen Print on 140lbs French Fine Art Paper

This RUN comes signed numbered and with a Certificate of Authenticity from Nychos & 1xRUN

On sale today at Noon EDT at 1xRun.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in