Thursday, July 12, 2012

SABER Union Jack Lino Prints





From Saber :

To be straightforward, purchasing these gilded Union Flag Lino prints will help me get a surgery I need immediately. You won’t go bankrupt in the United Kingdom over getting sick but in the good old U.S. of A, get sick and be treated like a third-class citizen. Due to some current circumstances, it seemed appropriate for me to dive into the Union Jack as opposed to the U.S. Flag considering the U.K takes care of its citizens through the NHS. I had fun creating these prints because I discovered the complexity of the basic math process to achieve a proper Union Flag. My art is what keeps me alive and moving, but I am one of the lucky ones…

Available in the online store

Saber has reduced the price on the set of prints if you paid full price last week you will be getting a refund

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in