Thursday, October 4, 2012

Heads Up New Artist David Allen "Hoc Furatus" Print




I'll let David tell you about his new print in his own words:

I've been learning how to tattoo for the past 6 years and have let my personal art slip. After reading about a 12 year old Michelangelo taking a widely distributed Schongauer print and using it as a basis to explore painting, I was inspired to pick up a pen again and do the same.
This is my rendering of Schongauer's torment and Michelangelo's painting.
Hoc Furatus - "This is Stolen"
  • Hand-pulled screen print by Rob Schwager
  • 19″ x 25″ on 100# French Speckletone paper. (French Paper)
  • Printed with water based non-toxic ink
  • Signed and numbered, limited edition of 100 
  • Certificate of Authenticity signed and dated
Each print is hand-printed by my good friend, Rob Schwager, at Tiny Bird Press. Because each print is hand-crafted, please expect small variations. Each is unique and original; no two prints are exactly alike... enjoy that!

Buy it HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in