Thursday, October 4, 2012

Ian Ziobrowski NUGSnNUGGS Print, OG Painting and Custom Vinyl Sculpture

1xRUN are releasing three really cool pieces from Ian Ziobrowski today all part of his Nugglife series.

First up is his NUGSnNUGGS Print it is 21 x 16 Inches Archival Pigment Print on 330gsm Fine Art Paper with a signed and numbered edition of 25


" I created this painting while working on a custom vinyl NUGGLIFE set commission for a collector. This project helps you view the characters in a 3D world. But I had to illustrate this world in order to put the story together. So by producing a painting in a hyper animation style I can let peoples imagination have something to feed of off. Now you can start to see the story viewed in my head piece by piece. This is my first print ever to be released. Also this painting is the first of an on going series of my NUGGLIFE world that illustrates my custom vinyl figures." - Ian Ziobrowski 

Next up from 1xRUN is the painting from which the print came from

18 x 24 Inches Acrylic Painting on Canvas

Last but not least is the Nuggs Original Vinyl Sculpture 5.5 Inches Hand-Painted Custom Sculpture

 " Most wanted by the DEA, this is my main character NUGGS. From his green creations to his fall out grow facilities, he's the man to keep NUGGLIFE running. It's simply supply and demand in these parts of town. Standing at 5.5 inches, hes fully sculpted, and painted in acrylics. I created this along with the accompanying painting while working on a custom vinyl NUGGLIFE set commission for a collector. This project helps you view the characters in a 3D world, but I had to illustrate this world in order to put the story together. So by producing a painting in a hyper animation style I can let peoples imagination have something to feed of off. Now you can start to see the story viewed in my head piece by piece. This is my first print ever to be released. Also this painting is the first of an on going series of my NUGGLIFE world that illustrates my custom vinyl figures." - Ian Ziobrowski

They all go on sale today at NOON EDT at 1xRUN.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in