Monday, April 1, 2013

April Fools from Google Analytics


Google Analytics is a tool people use to analyze traffic on their websites. So as I was looking at it last night I noticed one of the locations said International Space Station Control Room. First thought was wow cool the astronauts are checking out the blog. Then I looked on Twitter and found out it was an April Fools joke by the people at Google since other people were mentioning it as well. The other cool thing is the location is moving in snyc with the space station so every few minutes the location changes on the map. When you clicked on the location it ended up saying April Fools, so I got a good laugh out of that one.

I did play a good prank on everyone last year, you can read it HERE. Since I thought it was hard to top that one I got nothing this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in