Wednesday, April 3, 2013

LiveVersa Split Print Release Details


LifeVersa will have a little Warhol coming on Friday, April 5th, he will be releasing a new screen print. The print is titled "Split" and is layered with symbolism. Limited edition of 50, hand signed/numbered, 16 x 20 inches, and printed on French paper.

I asked Wale about the print and he had this to say about it:
Other than the obvious banana split meaning, I was amused by the legal battle going on with the banana image when I made the print. Just Google Andy Warhol banana legal issues. In other words, you've got people trying to get their piece of the pie or in this case banana. Plus I just really want a banana on my wall lol.

"Split" link: http://lifeversa.com/#/split/4575236915

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in