Thursday, September 6, 2018

Arno Kiss 311 Queens of the Stone Age & More Posters Release






Arno Kiss planning to do a big poster drop on Friday (9/7) at 2pm EDT, lots of great work.

311 Dayton poster
12x24 - 3 colors, $35 for the regular version (edition of 30), $65 for the foil variant (edition of 20)
I knew they discovered the Wow! Signal in Ohio so I wanted to find a way to show that on a poster. After doing some reading on the Native American tribes that settled in Ohio I thought it would be cool concept to decorate a Chippewa tipi with some more extraterrestrial decorations. AK
Umphrey’s McGee Miami posters
18x24 - 3 colors, $35 (edition of 25)
Most of my Umphrey’s posters so far have had some kind of Ethereal vibe going one. I like to envision things coming back to life because Umphrey’s McGee is rolling into town. So this is a continuation on that theme, but with a Miami Beach vibe. AK
Queens of the Stone Age Budapest posters
18x24 - 3 colors, $35 for the regular (edition of 75), $65 for the foil variant (edition of 20)
I’m half Hungarian, so I was pretty stoked when I found out it was for the Budapest date.I started brainstorming of my favourite experiences in Hungary and I always went back to the memory of a guy herding his cows down the street in a broken down Trabant. So I ended up drawing the Trabant I’d want to drive around the herd my cattle. AK
Set the alarm on your phone for Friday and buy them in his store at  https://www.arno-kiss.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in