Friday, January 8, 2010

Todd Slater Ben Linus LOST POSTER on sale today


From Todd:

Hey all, the subject line pretty much says it all for this one. My official ABC Lost print will go on sale on my site at 2 PM CST this Friday. The print was part of a series commissioned by ABC and Gallery 1988 and 200 copies were originally sold on this site. The series was huge success and many of the prints sold out in seconds. I hadn't planned on putting this on sale just yet but I have literally received over 100 emails asking me to do it this week so I am. I only have 50 to sell but the majority of those will go to my subscribers. The price is $175 and this is one where you have to be there on time. I appreciate all the kind emails regarding the image and talk again very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in