Monday, July 1, 2013

LOOK High Passion, No Judgement Print Release


1xRUN is releasing another print today from a member of the German graffiti group The Weird. LOOK brings his talents across the pond for this special release.

"This piece started out as some graffiti out in some abandoned building round my corner in Berlin. Then I thought it might be pretty cool to use the face and make a piece of work out of it. I always wanted to paint some fresh female characters cause it is quite rare in my work. So I started to elaborate this.

This first iteration of this piece was originally a drawing I made for a show called: Style Needs No Colour. Some guys made a book with only black and white stuff and I contributed a black and white drawing and made another one for the show. Afterwards I scanned and coloured it and prepared it for screenprinting and added a feather and additional ink." - LOOK

High Passion, No Judgement print is a 18 x 24 Inches 3-Color Screen Print On 130lbs Cougar Fine Art Paper with a signed and numbered edition of 40

On sale today at NOON EDT at 1xRUN.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in