Friday, September 6, 2013

Kukula Gramophone Print Release Details





 1xRUN welcomes back Israeli artist Kukula with her newest print Gramophone.

"This piece was created in 2009 with oil on board. It was a part of my first solo show with Corey Helford Gallery Immortal Artifact. The theme was my personal relationship with art and how I believe that art is the closest form of immortality.

I was trying to create the emotion that can come from listening music that take you away from the physical world. I think everything in this piece is floating in nowhere, even the ground.

Honestly, I just really like old gramophones and how they were so lavishly designed like to honor the record you put on it. Today we don’t have things have beautiful tech items because they are always get better and we always need to buy new ones." - Kukula

Gramophone is a 13 x 17 Inches Archival Pigment Print On 300gsm Fine Art Paper with a signed and numbered edition of 60

On sale today at NOON EDT at 1xRUN.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in