Saturday, June 6, 2015

Charles Crisler The Tallest Man On Earth US Tour Poster On Sale



Charles Crisler has released a new poster, it is the official US tour poster for The Tallest Man On Earth.

The poster is a 4 color screen print on Natural 100C paper measuring 18 x 24 inches
Edition: 800 (35 available online)
Signed & numbered

Charles on the design:
"I’ve always been a big fan of The Tallest Man On Earth’s music, so I was really excited when the band reached out to me to do a poster for their U.S. tour. I like to incorporate location into my gig posters, so I chose a setting at sea that was befitting the band and would also be at home on both the East and West Coast, as well any river and lake in between."
On sale now at www.27designco.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in