Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Luke Chueh The Soundtrack (To My Life) Print On Wood Release


Prints On Wood is release The Soundtrack (To My Life) by Luke Chueh on Tuesday, June 23rd at noon PDT,

Luke Chueh -The Soundtrack (To My Life)

18 x 18 in. (45.72 x 45.72 cm)
Fine art wood print on 3/4" sustainable Birch, bright white finish
Hand signed and numbered limited edition of 150

"10 years ago, my friend and mentor L. Crowsky of Cannibal Flower asked me to design the artwork for a mix cd he was creating. Considering what DJ culture was to me, I wanted to add a "Luke Chueh spin" to it. The final results were this: "The Soundtrack (To My Life)". In celebration of its anniversary, Prints on Wood and I are releasing a special edition of the painting."

The following is a direct link to buy the print:

http://www.printsonwood.com/artists/luke-chueh/soundtrack-to-my-life

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in