Monday, September 21, 2015

Sean Cliver Follow The Leader Print & Skateboard Deck Release



Invisible Industries will have a new print coming soon to the store!
Original Art by Artist Sean Cliver created in collaboration with Cliché Skateboards and Jenkem Magazine.

"FOLLOW THE LEADER"
Digital Art Print
Approx. 33.25 ” x 10.25” on Premium White Stock with Deckled Edges
S/N AP Edition of 50, only 20 will be made available!
Limited Edition Prints. Signed and Numbered by Artist Sean Cliver.

Release Date is Monday, September 21st, 2015 at 2:00 pm PST www.Invisible-Industries.com

You can buy the skateboard deck HERE

1 comment:

  1. I want to get a longbaord, but I do not know what kind to get. I'm 5'7 and 115 lbs. I don't really want to do a lot of tricks and the city I live in is really hilly and full of slopes Is there a certain kind of longboard I should definitely look for?

    ReplyDelete

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in