Nakatomi fellow, Clint Wilson posted this info on his blog and I got some info from the organizer as well. The poster above is Clint's and it is 4 colors 18×24 and will be available for free to anyone who purchases prints at his booth at the event.
American Poster Institute and Primavera Sound present Flatstock 34 in Barcelona, Spain.
The touring show of concert posters Flatstock will visit Barcelona for the San Miguel Primavera Sound. This unusual exhibition will take place on the Parc del Fòrum site and will be the biggest exhibition of this type to visit Europe. From the 31st May until the 2nd June, the festival’s public will be able to see and buy the work of more than 30 artists from the following countries:
- Germany: The Red Company, Douze, Grace Helly Graphics, Damien Tran, Mitchum D.A. and Slowboy
- Austria: Michael Hacker
- USA: Tiny Media Empire, Justin Santora, Fugscreens Studios, The Decoder Ring, Crosshair, Vooddo Catbox, Monkey Ink, Clintprints, GUYBURWELL, Casey Burns, Lil Tuffy, Shawn K. Knight, Boss Construction, Penhead and Weathermaker Press
- Holland: The Impossible Machine, Kunny Van Der Ploeg and Zeloot
- Italy: Clockwork Pictures
- United Kingdom: Sean Mort, Horse. Luke Drozd, Adam Pobiak, Michael Cowell, Army of Cats and Brag
- Switzerland: Comet Substance
Flatstock is a project of API (American Poster Institute) that unites music and the visual art. This non-profit organisation is dedicated to promoting music posters and, since its beginnings in San Francisco a decade ago, has not stopped growing .
For more info on the Primavera festival check out this link: http://www.sanmiguelprimaverasound.es/index?lang=en
Before the festival begins The Poster Collective will be presenting a gallery show of all of the artists involved in the Primavera Sound Flatstock. Check out The Poster Collective Facebook Page HERE