Thursday, May 1, 2014

Hellboy 20th Anniversary Art Show at Hero Complex Gallery


















I still remember the first time I picked up the Hellboy comic book by Mike Mignola. The story, the art all of it was amazing. Now 20 years later Hero Complex Gallery is have a show dedicated to the big fella that loves cats and has a huge red right hand.

There is so much good art in this show I hope you enjoy the small preview. If you are in LA area GO to this.

Opening Reception:
Friday, May 2nd
Additional Hrs - W-Sun, 11am-6pm
all ages I no cover I beverages I music

Please RSVP on the Facebook Event Page

Hero Complex Gallery
2020 South Robertson Blvd.
Studio D
Los Angeles, CA 90034

Online Sales will begin Sat. May 3rd at approx. 1pm Pacific time HERE
(link will be live on Saturday)

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in