Thursday, September 27, 2012

Rob Schwager's Never Say Die Goonies Poster


Details from Rob Schwager about his latest poster:

I'm excited to tell you guys about my latest print! Although I've been posting sneak peeks of it for the past few weeks on Instagram, you lucky subscribers get the full scoop on it FIRST! I hope you enjoy it!

I created and donated this print to be used as a fund raiser to benefit the renovation of the Capitol Theatre in Clearwater, FL. Built in 1921, the Capitol is one of Florida's oldest operating theaters.

There were 100 pieces printed. Out of those 100, I was given 25 "artist copies" for me to sell to recoup my printing and production costs. The Capitol Theatre will receive 75 prints in all.

The first 25 people to arrive this Sunday at the screening of the 1985 classic, The Goonies, will receive a free copy of my Never Say Die! print. The remaining 50 are to be sold by the Capitol Theatre to raise funds to help with the renovation.

My 25 artist copies will be put up for sale on Sunday, Sept. 30th at 7PM EST., at the tinybirdpress webstore.

Notes:

- Hand-pulled screen print
- 18″ x 24″ on 100lb tea-stained paper
- Printed with water based non-toxic inks
- Signed and numbered, limited edition of 100
- Each print was hand-embellished. Because they are stained by hand, each one is totally unique
If you're in the Tampa Bay area, swing by the theatre this Sunday. Here's their website: atthecap.com
The movie starts at 3pm. Rob will be there and would love to meet you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in