Thursday, July 4, 2013

The Black Keys Canada Festival Tour 2013 Poster by Miles Tsang World Premier Exclusive



Glow in the Dark


First off Happy 4th of July to everyone. Now here is a poster that packs a HUGE BANG !!! Miles Tsang did the poster for The Black Keys 3 festival dates in Canada this week and it is my pleasure to reveal it exclusively to you.

The poster is 18" by 24", 4 color screen print (3 in daylight, 1 glow-in-the-dark layer) on French Paper (65 lb. Parchtone Sky) Signed and numbered edition of 300 (50 available through Miles)

As I have said before Miles documents his creative process better than anyone check out how he made the poster HERE

The poster is on sale right now at www.milestsang.com


2 comments:

  1. Now THAT is wild. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy to say I got one. Showed as 'sold out' when I first tried but someone must have backed out of their order!! Lucky me!

    ReplyDelete

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in