Friday, December 13, 2013

Justin Santora Prints and 2014 Subscription On Sale



Details from Justin Santora on his new prints and 2014 Sub:

1. I just put two new art prints up in the store on my site. I've included some images below. The first is entitled "Do You Read Me? Is it Too Late?" and is a four color screen print on cougar natural cover. It's a signed/numbered edition of 75, and is 18x24 inches.
The second print is one you may have seen before, as it was in Galerie F's Made in the Midwest exhibition last month. It's entitled "This Could Really Happen" and is a six color screen print, signed/numbered edition of 90, and measures 24x18 inches.

2. I will be opening up spots in the 2014 print subscription in the next week or so. Full details will be announced soon, but for now, if you're interested in getting one of everything I print for the 2014 calendar year (I average 40-50 different prints per year between art prints and gig posters), contact me to reserve a spot. The 2014 print subscription will cost $475 for the US and Canada, and $550 for international. Things are going to go in some pretty interesting directions in 2014, so get in touch if you have any questions or are interested in subscribing for the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in