Monday, March 19, 2012

4 New Prints by Andreas Ekberg on sale

“Springtime Crazies” is an 18" x 24", 2-color screen print, edition of 30

“Red and Blue Springtime Crazies” is an 18" x 24", 2 color screen print, edition of 40

“Hello World of Critters” is an 18" x 24", 2 color screen print, edition of 30
“Shall we play a game?” is an 18" x 24", 2 color screen print, edition of 30.

Andreas Ekberg is on printing mission and focusing on something new having concurred the land of Legos. He is making a series of prints based off his drawings and visions.

It is the first series of screen prints with my own doodles and characters... They have been trapped in all my sketch books for too long... And now im on a mission to print a new series each weekend or as often as i can :)
To me they are like calligraphy... Cause I draw them over and over again... But I'm not sure about their story... I hope it will come to me.-Andreas Ekberg

Buy them HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in