Monday, March 26, 2012

Zeb Love Into My Own (2-Colorways + Wood) on sale today




"'Into My Own" is about a journey. Whether you are just starting out, or somewhere in the middle, we are all on our own separate paths in life. It's easy to get sidetracked and get lost, but it's important to stay aware and always move forward. Some inspiration for this print came from an old Robert Frost Poem entitled 'Into My Own' so I will also be including a free 3x3" print of the poem with each order. " - Zeb Love

Read on for the story behind "Into My Own" on each page or at the 1xBlog where you can check out process photos and more.

"Into My Own" is available in two different colorways, as well as printed on wood. Check out all 3! Each one measures 16 x 20 on Various Mediums
Red Edition of 17
Creme Edition of 12
Wood Edition of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in