Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Tonight's The Black Keys Poster from Toronto by Brad Klausen


I'm really excited to be able show everyone this now. Brad sent this over the day and my mouth hit the desk, this is one killer poster. Black Keys are in Toronto tonight and Brad Klausen did the poster. The show is sold out so I hope you know someone going that can get you one.

The poster is 14.5 x 24 on kraft paper 7 colors, with an edition of 335. Brad will only have 77 for sale.

Get on Brad's mailing list over at www.artillerydesign.com. He plans on selling them on Friday, but in case there is a change you will be the first one to know when they go on sale.

1 comment:

  1. my god, that is one of the most amazing posters I've ever seen. Going to try and get one

    ReplyDelete

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in