Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Nychos Dissection Of The White Rabbit Print Release


"I painted this piece in January of this year, right before I went to Hawaii for Pow Wow. It was also featured in my recent solo show in Italy that showcased some of my recent dissections. The concept is based on the graphical graffiti throw up that I have been doing since around 2005, but I had to of course do a dissection of this one!

The image is now also the main logo for Rabbit Eye Movement (REM). REM started as a street art concept, based in Vienna, but I always saw the Rabbit Eye Movement as an homage to all the “rabbits” out there being active in the urban art movement, it doesn’t matter what kind of mission they are following. The movement grew and REM has now expanded to establish the REM ARTSPACE, a place that addresses national and international artists from different genres like graffiti, urban illustration, street art, lowbrow and pop culture imagery and gives room for the individual, but also collective creativity, in order to open minds and cultivate passionate inspiration." - Nychos

 Dissection Of The White Rabbit is a 16 x 16 Inches Archival Pigment Print on 300gsm Museum Natural Fine Art Paper with a signed and numbered edition of 100

On sale today Tuesday at NOON EDT at 1xRUN.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in