Sunday, April 3, 2016

Winner of the Landland Jeremy Messersmith Poster


Normally as you know I use the Random Number Generator to pick a winner, but Dennis' story with comment #7 was so funny I decided he was the winner. So Dennis send me an email with your address and I will be shipping the poster to you. My email is to the right.

You guys did have some funny stories, I want to hear more about Matt hiding from the KKK WTF. About the only thing I have done I will admit publicly is taking pictures of old gravestones at night. More of you should have entered Dennis is getting a little something extra as well.....

Thank you to Dan from Landland for providing the poster.

And thank you to Andrew Hochradel for letting me try out his new Font named Templeton, I used on the picture for the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in