Monday, April 11, 2016

Winner of The Brad Klausen Pearl Jam Poster


Well the tour has gotten off to a good start for Pearl Jam and the fans in Florida. Some in the comments thought I was giving a clue to who did the poster for the first show before I revealed it Friday, but it was a happy coincidence it was Brad Klausen Pearl Jam day hahaa.

Anyway I know everyone wants to know who won, with comment #61 the winner is djr. I don't think it's Dale Earnhardt Jr. but I could be wrong. None the less djr email me your address and I will be shipping the poster to you.

Thanks to everyone that entered and thanks to me for offering it up amirite ?  Have fun seeing them on tour this month.

Oh on a personal side note, if anyone can grab one of those No Clowns shirts for me please shoot me an email I really want one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in