Friday, April 8, 2016

Mike Giant Slammed Print Release




Mike Giant has released a new print titled Slammed and some original art work through 1xRUN.
"This poster graphic was assembled using pieces from various drawings in a series I call “Slammed” featuring lowriders, guns and various other things. I moved to Albuquerque with my family in 1979. It was there that I discovered lowriders. I’ve been fascinated by them ever since, but never had one of my own. Then last year I bought a 1984 Chevy Kurbmaster box van to play with. I’m putting air bag suspension on it so the frame will sit on the ground when it’s parked. As a result of this project, lowriders have been on my mind a lot more than usual lately so it should be no surprise that they’re also the subject of many of my recent illustrations." - Mike Giant

The print is 24 x 18 Inches Letterpress Print on Hand-Deckled 290gsm Coventry Rag Fine Art Paper.

Buy it at 1xRUN.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in