Monday, August 4, 2014

Landland Dave Matthews Band West Palm Beach Posters Artist Edition On Sale Details



When I was at Flatstock a few weeks back I was talking with Dan Black about his posters and stuff and he mentioned these Dave Matthews Band posters for West Palm Beach. No one knew who had done night 1 and then I looked on Twitter and night 2 image had been released. So I said hey they are both done by Landland. Someone asked if I was sure it was Landland, I told him yes Dan is standing right next to me. I thought it was funny.

Jessica Seamans of Landland did the illustration on both of these beautiful posters and you will have you chance at getting them Monday.

Both posters are five-color screenprint on 100# French cover stock measuring 18" x 24"

Night one is a Signed & Numbered Standard Edition of 765 and Signed & Numbered Artist Edition of 55

Night 2 is a Signed & Numbered Standard Edition of 815 Signed & Numbered Artist Edition of 45

 These will be available at 2pm CDT on Monday, August 4th at Landland.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in