Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Camilla d'Errico Mademoiselle Gatto Print Release


Camilla d'Errico joins 1xRUN once again with a new print release titled Mademoiselle Gatto. She returns with her first release to canonize a disabled character, with the main figure being blind. You can also purchase this print with her book Rainbow Children.
"I was running on the treadmill thinking about my French Bulldog, Loki, and his cousin Eggo - a beautiful nugget of an English Bulldog. I love them so much! It got me thinking about all the pets I’ve had in my life and how much they’ve meant to me. An image of a girl’s hair turned into cats and dogs in my mind, as if she was as much a part of them as they were of her. So the piece is really about the unique relationship between animals and their companionship. As I was painting her face I purposefully made her blind to express how animals can love unconditionally." - Camilla d'Errico
 The print will be released on Thursday at NOON EST at 1xRUN.com .

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in