Monday, March 7, 2016

Kim Cogan Alexandria Print Release



Kim Cogan will be releasing a new print with 1xRUN today titled Alexandria.
"The painting was intended to be a bit of a conversation starter. This theater closed in 2004 and has remained dormant ever since. Why have older movie theaters closed and the property gone to waste? It was sold long ago when it debuted in Hespe Gallery's 20th Anniversary celebration in 2013.

I thought about painting the Alexandria Theater long ago. In the 90’s if I had time before work/school I would watch matinees. I would pass by daily and observed it slowly decaying. It doesn’t make sense to me letting the property go to waste especially as real estate in the city is hitting an all time high." - Kim Cogan
 On sale at NOON EST Monday at 1xRUN.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in