Thursday, February 20, 2014

Jeff Soto Cat Goddess Print Release Details




Jeff Soto makes his debut at last with 1xRUN this week with his incredible Cat Goddess print.

"The "Cat Goddess" is part of a series of paintings looking at the life cycle of living things. I would say I'm "spiritual" but not very religious. We talked about it in my family, we talked about Jesus and God, but we did not practice a religion. I'm always questioning why we're here, and what it's all about, and the answers are never clear to me. I do like to think we have spirits or energy, and I wonder where that energy goes when we pass? I feel that, if humans possess this energy, then all living things must possess it as well. The Cat Goddess is some sort of passageway or portal to somewhere else. I envision the mouth opening and taking the soul to a beautiful and safe place. Maybe Heaven?" - Jeff Soto

Cat Goddess is a 30 x 22 Inches Archival Pigment Print on 310gsm on Fine Art Paper with a signed and numbered edition of 200

On sale Friday February 21 at NOON EST at 1xRUN.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in