Thursday, May 16, 2013

A bunch of new Justin Santora Posters





WHOOPS forgot to post this stuff yesterday, sorry Justin.

Details on everything from Justin:

Greetings from Baltimore, MD! My band is on a short east coast tour, but of course I've brought some work with me. I've just added a bunch of new prints to the store on my site.

 I have recently made a tour poster for Gramatik, show posters for Little Green Cars, Houndmouth, St. Paul and the Broken Bones, and the first gigposter for Blank Space Gallery. I also have a recent (glow in the dark) art print available. They're all posted in the store.

I'm very pleased to be participating in ARTCRANK Chicago, which opens May 17th at the Co Prosperity Sphere.
Also! The very excellent Chicago Printmakers Collaborative will be hosting their annual $20 and Under Sale on May 18th. Several Chicago artists (along with myself) will have tons of prints for sale. Details here.

Lastly, I finally made a proper Justin Santora Illustration facebook page. Check it out here. I'd be thrilled if you'd come join me on there. I'll be posting lots of process pictures, on sale info, new drawings, paintings, prints, exhibition details, travels, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in