Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Dxtr Zodiac Print On Sale




Dxtr, one of the guys in the Austrian graffiti crew The Weird just released a cool looking print with 1xRUN titled Zodiac. Did you see his Primus poster last week ? Killer work.

"I did this one just for the fun of it when I had some spare time between projects and always wanted to do a screen print out of it. So when 1xRUN contacted me for another release this was the perfect opportunity to get this one printed finally.

I'm a big fan of symbolism as you guys know from our last print. I'm always interested in symbols and the meanings behind it. Every element makes sense and is incorporated for a reason in this artwork. I think it is necessary for my work that all the elements represent something, are meaningful and make sense somehow. I enjoy cryptic, mystic and meaningful icons and elements, so this is why I wanted to create my own Zodiac at some point. " - Dxtr

This is a 24 x 18 Inches 6-Color Screen Print on 140lb French Fine Art Paper.

Buy it at 1XRUN.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in