Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Saber Website Launch & Print and Art Release




After many attempts Saber has launched his new website and it is great. Saber has been busy the last two years raising two little people. Now, he has found his life in a good place to engage this platform again. Through the website he will be making available limited edition serigraph prints and original artwork. As Saber said "I will be periodically updating blog post and if I get off my ass, some writing. I believe in keeping my art accessible to the people we inspire. I have some interesting things lined up this year so stay tuned…."

With the launch comes the release of a new print titled Eviction, several paintings and and HPM.

Head over to SaberOne.com to see the new work and have a look around.

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in